I would like to share my researches focused on the avatar manipulation as a net.art practice.
I'm writing the second part of a paper witch try to prune the archives of net.art in order to find interesting references.
- Luther Blissett
- Darko Maver
- Interview with Keiko Suzuki
- Keiko Suzuki and Mouchette I would like to contact this anonymous to share my statement with him/her.
- Why the lucky stiff and Eulogy to _why (J. Resig)
- Female Extention 289 Virtual Net.Artists (all female)
- Spirit Surfing Kevin Bewersdorf, March 2008
- Personal Home Pages and the Construction of Identities on the Web Not about art but really instructive
- I can has rezearch papar ? For the "Anonymous" part
I am interested in any ressource about this subject. Feel free to complete my list.