Digital culture changes daily. Yet time and time again, artists reveal the potentials & breaking points of new technologies. Rhizome fosters artistic experimentation and digital cultural memory through major moments like our book and exhibition “The Art Happens Here” or the minting of the “first NFT,” and through the ongoing discussion and resource-sharing in our online community.
Show your support for born-digital culture by making a tax-deductible donation today. Recurring donors at any level are granted access to Rhizome’s Discord chat forum.
About Rhizome (2001)
Your gift to Rhizome helps us create community, push forward digital art and culture, and provide essential resources for contemporary artists through commissions, exhibitions, programs, and digital preservation. Thank you for your generosity.
Rhizome gratefully acknowledges the support of the following corporations, foundations, public agencies, and members that support our exhibitions, programs, and operations. Sincere thanks to all Rhizome Members whose support is crucial to our mission and program.
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Henry Luce Foundation
- The Carl & Marilynn Thoma Art Foundation
Lead Program Support
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Google and Google Arts & Culture
- Jerome Foundation
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- Norwegian Consulate General in New York
- Rafaël Rozendaal
- Jacques Louis Vidal
- Tarun Chitra
- Priyanka Desai
- Trent Elmore (JPG)
- María Paula Fernández (JPG)
- Lindsay Howard
- Hernan Lopez
- Trevor McFedries
- Greg & Yukari Pass
- Yana Sonovskaya
- Alex Zhang
- Marcella Zimmermann (Digital Counsel)
- Cory Arcangel
- Michael Cohn
- Bob Schatz