Supporting program of the 10th Student International Film Festival
22 – 26 November 2023
Audio-visual and performing artists, individuals and collectives in other creative disciplines are invited to submit their work for the exhibition program of the 10th STIFF festival on the topic of DECADE.
We invite you to look at the past decade through a documentary, experimental and intimate approach. The multimedia exhibition aims to bring together works that observe political and economic changes and how they are reflected in everyday life. How is the world of work changed by the growth of remote positions and freelancing? What is the impact of developing technology on the quality of life and interpersonal relationships? How do political turbulences, dislocations and environmental changes affect the experience of being on Earth? Looking at popular culture and the migration to the space of social platforms, how does art reflect practices and content circulating in virtual spaces: memes, gifs, tweets, and how do they reflect conflicts, lethargy or resistance?
– submissions are made via the form on the link
– various mediums are welcome
– submissions are open for artists of all generations (students and non-students)
– submitted artwork must be original
– one person can submit a maximum of two artworks or one artwork series
– artworks should be in the optimal resolution
– this is a non-competitive exhibition and no prizes will be awarded
– no submission fee, no compensation for exhibiting
For more info, visit our website: https://studentfilmfestival.eu/2023/10th-stiff-open-call-for-artwork-5547/
For questions, contact us at [email protected].