I was channeling Felix and Gilles and simultaneously fertilizing the old
fashioned way. They, the RHIZOME old boys, asked me to compile r_list. I
had to pause... I mean -- I was flattered.
This is it, the opportunity to create a showcase -- visibility for
notable new media artists, separating them from the unruly horde of
1. _In Our Path_, Jeff Gateshttp://www.tmn.com/iop/
Serious contemplation of real space urban development from a net arm
2. _Fun with Fluids_, Lloyd Sharphttp://www.ozemail.com.au/~lsharp/
The Recreated Body, Glial Cells, and all manner of somatic psychedelica,
somebody give me a tab! I'm goin in.
3. _Eto_, Etohttp://www.eto.com
Really neato applet.
4. _Sound_, Zhang Gahttp://www.escape.com/~zhang/sound/
5. _Dr. Lyle's Beating Masturbation Techniques_, Dr. Lylehttp://www.ior.com/~lylek/jerkoff.html
Council of the 12 Apostles: "Be assured that you can be cured of your
difficulty. Many have been, both male and female, and you can be also if
you determine that it must be so."
6. _Kristen's evil empire_, Kristen Ankiewiczhttp://www.ankiewicz.com/
I don't know about that title. Then again, In the post cold war, Single
super power world,... I guess the title is up for grabs. You go girl!
7. _Welcome Stranger_, Larry Auerbachhttp://www.users.interport.net/~laarree/welcome1.html
Aliens have always lived among us and are currently now on view at this
8. _Solve Et Coalgula_, Knut Mork and St