The mission of the Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals) is to serve society through excellence in education, research, service and to generate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of everyone ranging from the academic and professional research communities to industry practitioners in a range of topics in computer sciences and engineering in general and computer security, biometrics and bioinformatics, image processing and signal processing. All journals under CSC seeks to publish a balanced mix of high quality theoretical or empirical research articles, case studies, book reviews, tutorials, editorials as well as pedagogical and curricular issues surrounding computer science and engineering fields.
Click below to download the single page flyers of journals offered by CSC Journals. http://www.cscjournals.org/csc/download_brochures.php
List of Journals
Click on the appropriate journal name to view the complete detail of the journal.
1. International Journal of Computer Science & Security (IJCSS)
2. International Journal of Engineering (IJE)
3. International Journal of Biometrics & Bioinformatics (IJBB)
4. International Journal of Image Processing (IJIP)
5. International Journal of Security (IJS)
6. Signal Processing : An International Journal (SPIJ)
7. International Journal of Computer Networks (IJCN)
8. International Journal of Contemporary Advanced Mathematics (IJCM)
9. Advances in Multimedia - An International Journal (AMIJ)
10. Geoinformatica - An International Journal (GIIJ)
11. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems (IJAE)
12. International Journal of Applied Sciences (IJAS)
13. International Journal of Computational Linguistics (IJCL)
14. International Journal of Data Engineering (IJDE)
15. International Journal of Experimental Algorithms (IJEA)
16. International Journal of Human Computer Interaction (IJHCI)
17. International Journal of Logic and Computation (IJLP)
18. Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies: An International Journal (NIJ)
19. International Journal of Robotics and Automation (IJRA)
20. International Journal of Software Engineering (IJSE)
21. International Journal of Scientific and Statistical Computing (IJSSC)
22. International Journal of Ubiquitous Computing (IJUC)
23. International Journal of Business Research and Management (IJBRM)
24. International Journal of Ergonomics (IJEG)
25. Innovative Studies: International Journal (ISIJ)
Paper Submission: November 30, 2012
Author Notification: January 15, 2013
Journal Publication: February 2013
Call For Editorial
CSC Journals invites the interested professionals to contribute into CSC research network by joining us as a part of editorial board members for its scientific peer-reviewed journals. All journals uses an online, electronic submission process. The Editor is responsible for the timely and substantive output of the journal, including the solicitation of manuscripts, supervision of the peer review process and the final selection of articles for publication. Duties also include implementing the Journal’s editorial policies, maintaining high professional standards for published content, ensuring the integrity of the Journal, guiding manuscripts through the review process, overseeing revisions, and planning special issues along with the editorial team. The new editors will begin to receive manuscripts starting from December 2012.
Interested applicants may contact CSC Journals Editorial Office (email@example.com
) for additional information regarding the responsibilities and benefits. Applicants must submit a detailed CV along with a brief statement of contribution for the journal.
Appointments will be made in December 2012.
Please remember that it is through the effort of volunteers such as yourself that CSC Journals continues to grow and flourish. Your help with reviewing the issues would be very much appreciated.
CSC Journals Team
B-5-8 Plaza Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara 50480,
Fax: 00603 6201 1664