The application period for the international MA program ePedagogy Design - Visual Knowledge Building starts on 4 January 2010 and ends at 4:15 pm on 26 February 2010. Applications received by 4:15 pm on the last day will be considered.
If you have questions about MA application, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to send your application: University of Art and Design Helsinki, Application Office, Hämeentie 135 C, 00560 HELSINKI, FINLAND
- the MA application form needs to be attached to your application portfolio.
- the portfolio should contain the following:
1. CV, no longer than one page (A4);
2. A statement of expertise and interests, e.g. theoretical articles (max. 1,000 words), examples of visualisation and design
strategies (max. 5 jpeg or gif files), audiovisual project work (max. 3 works) and web link references (max. 3 web links).
3. The selection is based on application documents, the portfolio, the applicant’s study plan, entrance exam assignments and the interview.
The Master’s Degree Programme has its own evaluation board to evaluate the applicants’ CVs and other documents, portfolios, assignments and interviews.
Spread the word and join our community!
ePedagogy Design - Visual Knowledge Building is on:
We are looking forward to your application.
I Wish You All A Happy Holiday Season And A Prosperous New Year!
Professor Stefan Sonvilla-Weiss, PhD
Head of MA ePedagogy Design-Visual Knowledge Building
University of Art and Design Helsinki/TAIK
Hämeentie 135 C
FIN-00560 Helsinki, Finland
T: +358-9-7563 0253
F: +358-9-7563 0250
MY NEW BOOKS 2009-10:
Stefan Sonvilla-Weiss (ed.)
Springer Wien/New York
(IN)VISIBLE. Learning to Act in the Metaverse