The second edition of BAD VIDEO ART FESTIVAL will take place in Moscow, Russia, in spring 2018.
We are looking for videos which are at the intersection of bad art, bad painting and bad cinema. We propose to study extreme forms of video art and single out certain video art works as bad videos or "B-videos". Join us if you are interested in the issues of quality and boundaries of art, or just love video art.
We haven't had enough. We want more:
- technically poor (low resolution, over-/underexposed, unstabilized, wrong focus, poor sound or no sound at all, bad editing, wrong color correction) videos;
- videos filmed without any purpose or concept, except the idea of making a bad video;
- worthless videos of no special interest;
- camp, trash, b-videos.
- open to all video artists over the World;
- maximum 3 works per artist;
- deadline 15 December 2017;
- free submission;
- if your video has a language dialog other than English or Russian, use English subs;
- maximum duration 10 minutes (if your video is longer, but you are absolutely sure that it is really bad, please, write us);
- we don't accept stock videos, films made by children, family home videos, erotica, porn, films that include any forms of violence.
Please submit: https://www.badvideoart.com/opencall2017
Thank you :)
For more information please visit our
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org