Submission Fee - $20, pay via Venmo @LittleBerlin. We no longer use PayPal.
*The exhibition will be hosted November 2019. All work must be ready for installation by November 9th, 2019.
Send the following in a Single PDF to email@example.com:
- A screenshot of your Venmo payment
- General artist statement and/or statement for the work you are submitting
- 5-7 images of the work you are submitting, including Title, Dimensions, Date, Runtime, etc.
- For time based media please send us links to work via Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc. Please do not send media files as attachments to emails.
Open Call FAQs:
- We are open to all types and mediums of art and gladly accept "non traditional" art forms. There is no theme, we will be curating a group show based on the submissions we receive.
- We are open to artist submissions from everywhere, it is not limited to Philadelphia. Please be advised that we do not currently have a budget to cover any shipping expenses. If your work is selected for the exhibition you will be responsible for shipping both ways.
- The "project statement" can be anything from an artist statement or a description of the artwork that you have submitted. This description is important to helping us place your work within a relevant context.
- The Venmo fee helps us cover the costs associated with putting on an exhibition.. wall vinyl, promotional material, lights, rent, etc. We are an artist run space and do not profit from our exhibitions. The fee allows us to continue to present and promote artists’ work.