Step 1- Candidates for this position must visit The University of Alabama website at http://facultyjobs.ua.edu to initiate an application and upload the following materials.
1. Cover letter addressing qualifications
2. Curriculum vitae/ resume
3. Teaching philosophy that addresses both your personal teaching approaches to the photographic arts, as well as reflects what you feel is important for a contemporary photography program
4. Contact information for three professional references (upload to Other Document 1)
5. Two sample syllabi: (1) introductory-level photography course and (1) upper-level course of your choice (upload to Other Document 2)
Step 2- In addition, applicants should email the following directly to mailto: email@example.com
A PDF including:
6. 20 examples of professional work, please include size, date and media
7. 20 examples of student work
8. Links to pertinent websites are also welcome, but should be included in addition to above
9. Web-links to examples of time-based media can also be included, clips should not exceed one minute in length.
PDFs should not exceed 10 MB
Only fully completed applications will be reviewed.
Review of applications will begin January 9th, 2017, and continue until the position is filled. The University of Alabama is an Equal Employment/Equal Educational Opportunity Institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against because of their protected status.