forwarded by ALAS-Athens Digital Culture Organization
and ''e-phos'' festival www.filmart.gr
Please distribute this call widely to any indivisuals and organisations that
it would be of interest to.
Apologies for cross posting.
* FINAL PROGRAM, finally
* AGORA 2002
* The Annual Regional Mediterranean Summit
* Athens, Greece 15-18 June
* opportunities for investements and synergies
* contact [email protected]
* Final program at http://www.3rd-ws.org/agora2002/
Dear All, the progran of AGORA 2002 has been finalized.
More than 300 participants from 60 countries, 50 presentations, lectures and
seminars, panels, closed meetings, kids film festivals, festival tributes,
student films, special events and the Roaming Reporters Workshop on location
and in the net.
The conference themes:
- MEDIA LITERACY & ACADEMIC RESEARCH
- CHILDREN & EDUCATIONAL TV NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- CINEMA, RADIO, ANIMATION
- PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- CO-PRODUCTIONS & NETWORKS
- ON-LINE SERVICES
4 days and 4 main events:
- MEDITERRANEAN OBSERVATORY ON YOUTH AND MEDIA
- THE CHILDREN'S CHANNELS FORUM
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN MEDIA LITERACY
- NETWORKS OF COLLABORATION and World Sport's Expo for Youth
ABOUT AGORA 2002 REGISTRATION
Thanks for all the interest in the coming conference. Here's some
housekeeping info on the matter: AGORA 2002 will take place on 15, 16, 17
and 18 June in Athens. Registration for this conference is already open.
For more info and how to register please consult
or call 003010 7258952, e-mail: [email protected]
AGORA JUNE 2002 ATHENS FINAL PROGRAM