ARTS,DESIGN & VIRTUAL WORLDS CYBERWORLDS 2012 25-27 SEPTEMBER 2012, DARMSTADT, GERMANY
Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER UNTIL 18 APRIL 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org and
in the Category "Special session:Arts,Design and Virtual Worlds"
Download your Paper Template from http://www.artsmachine.com/doc/template.doc
Your paper length should be of 4-5 pages(Short Paper) or up to 8 pages(Full Paper).
Virtual Worlds are information spaces and communities that immensely augment the way we interact, participate and receive information throughout the world. Virtual Worlds seriously impact our lives and the evolution of the world economy by taking such forms as social networking services,3D shared virtual communities,assively multiplayer online role-playing games or cyberarts artworks/installations.
The goal of the Arts,Design and Virtual Worlds is to analyze and trace the advancements of new Art and Design theories and practices in Virtual Worlds. Arts,Design and Virtual Worlds is a special session at the 2012 International Conference on Cyberworlds http://artsvirtualworlds.artsmachine.com).
AD&VIRTUAL WORLDS TOPICS
This list is not exhaustive.You can add or choose more topics within this list to define your work.
• Algorithmic Art
• ASCII art
• Bio Art
• Code Art
• Combinatorial/Permutative Art
• Computer graphics
• Computer music
• Evolutionary art
• Fractal art
• Generative art/music
• Generative Virtual Worlds
• MetaPlastic Virtual Worlds
• Interactive art
• Media Art
• Motion graphics
• Music visualization
• Virtual Heritage
• Video game
• Transdigital Art
- Arts,Design & Virtual Worlds papers will be published within the CYBERWORLDS 2012 Conference proceedings and related international journal special issues.
- Arts,Design & Virtual Worlds Authors of selected papers will be asked to write an article for a special issue of the IJACDT International Journal of Art,Culture and Design Technologies.
- Session Papers and artworks will be part of the online ARTS&DESIGN VIRTUALWORLDS digital collection and they will be exhibited worldwide.