On December 10, 2008 Jason Sloan joined up for a live online collaboration with fellow net.work and media artists Barry R. Jones and Robb Fladry. Performing under the moniker [FLADRY + JONES] both artists work with the live manipulation of kinetic images in response to a variety of environmental and sonic stimuli. The December 10th collaboration was a live, online convergence joining our geographic dis.location [Fladry in Tampa Florida, Jones in Nashville Tennessee and Sloan in Baltimore, Maryland].
December 10 is Human Rights Day. [MICRO] incorporated the manipulation of live streaming video and a live twitter feed filtered for posts addressing human rights overlay the video.
This video is documentation of the performance.
- Year Created: 2008
- Submitted to ArtBase: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012
- Original Url: http://vimeo.com/2785378
- barryjones, primary creator
- jason. sloan, primary creator
- Robb Fladry, primary creator
- Collective: [ fladry + jones]
Take full advantage of the ArtBase by Becoming a Member