We would like to take a brief moment to thank this month’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- 20×200, a great place to browse and buy contemporary art prints at reasonable prices.
- Artspace. Collect art from the world’s best contemporary artists at accessible prices.
- Pulse Art Fair. New dates Pulse NY, MAY 3-6, 2012 at The Metropolitan Pavilion 125 West 18th Street, New York.
- Tyler School of Art. 2012 MFA Thesis exhibitions on view through May 12.
- Pernod Art & Absinthe Guide. A handy mobile App that lists Galleries, Events and Bars in BK.
- Storefront Bushwick. Bushwick Gallery currently featuring artist Kirk Stoller.
- Artspan. A contemporary art destination and service providing totally customizable artist websites.
- Norte Maar. Community building non-profit organization with an emphasis on collaborative projects.
- Art Systems. Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software.
- Tyler Summer Painting & Sculpture Intensive. 7-week immersion program for artists interested in developing their work in a challenging and supportive environment.
- SVA MPS Graduate Fashion Photography Program. An intensive one-year degree program offering practicing photographers the opportunity to advance their bodies of work.
- Art New England Summer Workshops. Immerse yourself in your art without the interruptions and responsibilities of daily life.
- Bernard Klevickas. New York-based sculptor.
- Adam Lindeman. Follow what the NY Observer columnist is seeing and reading at his site.
- Danube University Krems MediaArtHistories Masters Program conveys the most important developments of contemporary art through a network of renowned international theorists, artists and curators.
- Transart Institute. Low-residency MFA and practice-based PhD programs for working artists in highly individualized format.
If you are interested in advertising on Rhizome, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.