Recently added to the Artbase: Proclaiming My Love
Documentation of a performance which took place on 4/20/2010, atop Mount Tom in Holyoke, MA.
- Street Digital: Recent Works by JODI, Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 - Sun May 20, 2012, Astoria, New York
- New Institutions, 5th Annual Visual Art Graduate Student Conference, April 7, 2012, 10:00am-6:30pm, UC San Diego, Visual Arts Facility
- Sensing Site: A Series of Research Seminars with Central Saint Martins and CUCR, Goldsmiths, University of London, Wednesdays 4 April, 2-5 pm and 25 April, 2–5 pm, Central Saint Martins and Goldsmiths College, University of London
- Me and Everyone That Is With Me: Dan Herschlein, Graham Hamilton, and Alex Casso, In collaboration with: The Whitney Museum of American Art and the Regent Family Residence, March 22 - April 11, 2012, Reception: March 30th, 6-8pm
- Blip Festival New York, The Gramercy Theater, May 25-27
- Speed Show : Exra Credit, Thursday, April 5, from 3-5 pm, in 115 of the Misciagna Family Center for Performing Arts at Penn State Altoona
- Digital Director, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Curator of Contemporary Art, BOCA Raton Museum of Art
- Artist: Post MFA Fellow, The Ohio State University’s Department of Art
- ELECTROFRINGE Artistic Co-producer, Electrofringe Ltd
- Editorial Fellow, Rhizome seeks an Editorial Fellow from June through September 2012, Deadline May 4, 2012
Call for Submissions:
- FEAST #13 Call for Proposals,FEAST will hold its 13th event on April 14th, 2012 at the Church of the Messiah in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The deadline for applications is March 29th at 11:59pm.
- CFP: “In Memory of :Death and Technological Afterlife", Southeastern College Art Conference (SECAC), October 17-20, 2012, Durham, NC
- Hidden Cities | Istanbul (Turkey), Call for Artists, Hidden Cities, Istanbul (Turkey), May 10-12, 2012, Deadline: April 13, 2012
- Call for Entries | New Codes | Athens Video Art Festival 2012, Submissions deadline: 5th April 2012.
- Doron Sadja ✡ Residuals | Album Release & Performance, Saturday, April 7th: 5-7PM
- Sonic Seminars - Spring 2012, 30/31.03.2012 - 08/09/10.06.2012, Consell Nacional de la Cultura i les Arts, Institut de Cultura de Barcelona and Fabra Coats
- MANUEL FERNÁNDEZ, Two Hundered and Sixteen Colors, Opening: Thursday 12 April at 20:00 h. From 12 April to 12 May 2012.