We would like to take a brief moment to thank May’s sponsors. These are the organizations and companies that keep us publishing, so be sure to check them out!
- Artspace – Collect art from the world’s best contemporary artists at accessible prices
- Art Southampton – The Premiere International Contemporary & Modern Art Fair in the Hamptons, July 26-30
- Creative Time – Tom Sachs – Space Program: Mars at the Park Avenue Armory through July 17
- Corey Helford Gallery - Motion: The Art of Movement, a major group exhibition opens June 9
- Hunter College MFA Thesis Exhibit 2012 – May 17 – June 16
- Brooklyn College MFA Thesis Show 2012 – June 9 – 17
- Lumen Festival – International video art and projection festival in Staten Island, Saturday, June 23
- Storefront Bushwick – Bushwick gallery currently featuring artists Adbolreza Aminlari and Drew Shiflett
- New York Studio School – Summer Intensives from June 4 – July 20
- Claremont Graduate University MFA – A highly focused graduate-only studio-art program
- Art Systems – Professional art gallery, antiques and collections management software
- Capricious Magazine – Platform to feature the work of emerging and underrepresented fine art photographers
- Richard Minsky – ”The Book Art of Richard Minsky“
If you are interested in advertising on Rhizome, please get in touch with Nectar Ads, the Art Ad Network.