The staff of ASPECT is asking curators, art critics, and members of the contemporary art community to help assemble and comment on works for the next issue by submitting a work of art on which they wish to provide audio commentary. Due to the format of the publication, the criteria for selection will include both the qualifications of the commentator and the quality of the work submitted. Audio recordings of the commentary will be assembled after the submissions have been selected.
Submissions should include:
- Video documentation of a work or small group of works by a single artist
- Resume of the artist
- Contact information for the commentator and artist
- Resume of the commentator
- Brief notes outlining the contents of the proposed commentary
- A SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) for return of materials
Submissions must be received by December 20th 2005 and sent to:
316 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
Submitters will be contacted via email no later than January 20th, 2006.
For more information see our FAQ: