I am dying so please supporting my art.

Posted by Steven Read | Tue Feb 26th 2008 4:07 p.m.

Dear Beloved.

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met.
I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains.As you read this,
I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Mr steven read an artist in colorado, but taking treatment now .

I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very
late due to my laxity in caring for my health and making so much god damn art all the time. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical curators.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone
not even myself but my art. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I
was always hostile to people and only focus on my art as that was the only
thing I cared for.But now I regret all chance to come to this world I would live
my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and art
assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.I
have decided to give art to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of
the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed arts to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, London and Ireland.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my art studios and donate
the arte, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused
and kept the art to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem
not to be contended with what i have left for them. The last of my art which is
the huge art deposit that i have with a Security/Finance Firm Abroad which is also
an affliate of a chelsea gallery.

I will want you to help me collect this art deposit and dispatched it to art organizations and let them know that it is I steven x. Read that is making this generous donation.I
to come. I pray for you to support and assist me with good heart.

Bless You Beloved In Christ.
Steven read.
  • Joe Edit | Wed Feb 27th 2008 12:42 a.m.
    Good Riddance.
    "Discussion" is pure.
    Death is not.
  • Ceci Moss | Wed Feb 27th 2008 1:39 a.m.
    We at Rhizome don't appreciate this sort of material. We already know about your massive netty art hacking stylez, but this death-bed-spam-art is just absolute crapz. We know youz been shamelessly self-promoting and hacking your way into blogs and museums for years and years and years and years and years, way before these new kidz on the blockz. We know you hacked so much fucking spam art that Google pushed your sorry ass blogz way down the stackz. We even know you art is so good your stylez were recently plagiarizedz on Nasty Nets. We know your shit is so damn manipula-fresh that its virtually unbloggable. So we officially ask you to leave this community if you continue with this shit dude, please.
  • MANIK | Wed Feb 27th 2008 9:23 a.m.
    MANIK HAVE PROBLEM BECAUSE HE’S GOING TO LIVE AT LEAST 10-20 YEARS...

THAT WAY WE MUST BE WITNESS OF DESAPEARE OF OUR COUNTRY:YUGOSLAVIA FIRST,THAN KOSOVO...

WHAT’S GOING TO BE NEXT?WHAT MORE U.S.A WANT FROM US?

OUR STREET?FLAT?OUR LIFE?

WHERE’S THE PROBLEM-TAKE IT!

TAKE ALL

AMERICANISATION

STUPIDATION

THIS LIFE

IS

LIFE

MANIK,FEBRUARY 2008.
  • MANIK | Wed Feb 27th 2008 9:57 a.m.
    Miss Moss wrote:

We at Rhizome don't appreciate this sort of material.

Is MANIK part of what you call ‘we’ (on Rhizome)?
    MANIK don’t want to be ‘us’ on Rhizome because you have no right to usurp nobody’s name in your clash with somebody.

MANIK believe in Mr. Steve OR Steven story and give shit about his die. We expect you to help us (us, live people) instead to argue with death.”Let young death bury old death!”

Is that something what insults your taste, your sense for universal harmony? Is his ‘death’ something painful for you…Is his ‘crapz’ something you can’t stand .If is it …Why?
    MANIK don’t care for ‘OR’s crapz.We find that funny considered our situation right here,on the streetzzz…y,”on the blokzzz…”in Belgrade your country ruin like piece of shitzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    What’s your problem Miss Moss…Something intimacy?
    Please change your sanitary NAPKINZZZ somewhere else. We are sick of people like you who live comfortable and spread lectionz around.

MANIK didn’t know any of those factzzz you mentioned. Is that meaning MANIK’s ignorant?
    You talking to us? If ‘we’ are part of ‘we’ from rhizome as you said before that mean you considered MANIK as stupid and uninformed?
    Shame on you!
    Reply via:

• Patrick May | Wed Feb 27th 2008 3:09 p.m.
    MANIK and others,

Please note that the first two comments ("Joe Edit" and "Ceci Moss") on this thread were actually posted by Steve. If you click on the names, they all return to his profile.

Cheers,

Patrick May
  • MANIK | Wed Feb 27th 2008 3:16 p.m.
    MANIK DON'T CARE FOR NAMES.
    MANIK THINK&WROTE ABOUT PRINCIPLE.
    MANIK,FEBRUARY 2008.
  • Postmaster DA | Wed Feb 27th 2008 4:27 p.m.
    As defined by the illustrated guide to flame warriors http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/troller.htm
  • Postmaster DA | Wed Feb 27th 2008 4:32 p.m.
  • MANIK | Wed Feb 27th 2008 6:02 p.m.
    IS THAT SOMETHING SEXUAL?
    IS THAT RASCISM?
    IS IT FOR HILARY AND AGAINST OBAMA?
    IS THAT SOMETHING AGAINST SHIPTARS?
    MANIK,FEBRUARY 2008.
  • Horatio Dunlap | Thu Feb 28th 2008 2:08 p.m.
    Sheeeeeeiiiiiiit. You tink SteveOR be so easily defin-ble as "TROLL"?.. that boy light years ahead of mere troll style. You best got back to Internets 101 class son. Do it b appear he want ur response? Do it appear he want ur discussion? He do indee like catch fried fish fa dinna but trollin waste too much gas, that shit old. He stylez are pure sick. He fights th' fight. He is maximum fresh delivery mechanism. He don't want response he want million euro. He no want disrupt harmony of community he want art for free. He no innarrupt community he sits in the corna chewin on papar dunce hats. Thar ain't no flame warrior categorie for his sweet asse. His trickz be real, you best belieb.
    HD
  • Lorna White | Thu Feb 28th 2008 2:18 p.m.
    He sounds like a racist jerk.
  • Hogg Wilde | Thu Feb 28th 2008 2:58 p.m.
    Oink! Oink!
  • Alan Dershowitz | Thu Feb 28th 2008 2:59 p.m.
    Baa!
  • Steve OR Steven Read | Thu Feb 28th 2008 4:15 p.m.
    Dear Beloved.

I am shocked you persons would say these things to someone who is dying.I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come.I pray for you to support and assist me with good art.

Bless You Beloved In Christ.
    steven Read.
  • Vijay Pattisapu | Thu Feb 28th 2008 8:09 p.m.
    Memorial shrine, artworks, and essays coming soon ...

Vijay
  • Eric Dymond | Fri Feb 29th 2008 11:56 a.m.
  • Salvatore Iaconesi | Fri Feb 29th 2008 12:32 p.m.
    > C'mon now..., anyone can die. Thats not talent. Now if you could come back from the grave in virtual clothing..., then I'd be impressed.

• Salvatore Iaconesi | Fri Feb 29th 2008 12:45 p.m.
    death on the web, by being removed from search engines

death on tv as a show

death that we're constantly separating from, in perception

we're hooked on medicines, vitamins, antibiotics, fitness centers, surgery, genetically modified stuff, biotech, nanotech, no wrinkles, new noses and nice clothes
  • Jason Boothia | Mon Mar 3rd 2008 5:04 p.m.
    I do not help understanding this. If I sign this card then I make paypal payment as request then after I sign e-card. Paypal payment goes through to steven Read but then i do not unerstand what next I do. because emails not returned. I have issue - you take payment but no instruction on flower deliver or ship preferrence to bereaved or sickness. Can someone please help this?
    Jason
  • Jason Boothia | Mon Mar 3rd 2008 5:08 p.m.
    Please,

I have asked three times for help of paypal payment to this Steven Read artist need helps. I makes payment online for sickness but do not hear anything back from payment requestor. Can someone at rhizome please help me understand this occurrence?

Thank you.
    JB
  • Rich Pollock | Mon Mar 3rd 2008 11:51 p.m.

Poor papa! Poor man! I'm glad I didn't go into the room to look at hisall the day. Funeral be rather glum.
    frowning face of Bethel. El, yes: house of: Aleph, Beth. And pastschool cracking his fingerjoints, teaching. The college curriculum.Mrs Marion.

• Frank Larson | Thu Mar 27th 2008 5:25 p.m.
    Yes I too have submitted paypal payment to this Steven Read fund but I am not so sure this is a scam or not I have a feeling I was ripped off in the name of 'art'. Anyone else have any insight or knowledge of this person? Please email me thanks. If I was indeed tricked you can be sure there will be repercussions. His art career will be history.

Frank Larson
    CCF Workshop Coordinator
  • MANIK | Thu Mar 27th 2008 6:43 p.m.
    KILL HIM YESTERDAY
    MANIK,MARCH 1999.
  • Steve OR Steven Read | Fri Mar 28th 2008 4:13 p.m.
    The Frank Larson (what a sucker) post made it an even 23 posts.
    We were going to leave it at that, of course after I gave him a full refund of his donation.
    MANIK post is 24, you killed the wrong person, now you've killed Cthulhu.
    Beware!
  • Steve OR Steven Read | Fri Mar 28th 2008 4:14 p.m.
  • Cthulhu | Fri Mar 28th 2008 4:49 p.m.
    As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
    That oughta do it. Thanks very much, Ray.
    Are you a god?
    Then die!
  • Andres Manniste | Mon Mar 31st 2008 3:22 p.m.
    I don't understand.
  • natasa tepavcevic | Mon Mar 31st 2008 8:09 p.m.
    kill the yesturday