Mouchette?

Posted by nicholas economos | Mon Apr 21st 2003 1:10 p.m.

Ok, I went kite flying yesterday. I couldn't be in town but I am interested in knowing what happened at PostMasters yesterday. So, who staged Mouchette?
thanks,
nicholas
  • neil jenkins | Mon Apr 21st 2003 1:32 p.m.
    would love to know what happened as well -
    try as i might, i couldn't get into the web broadcast
    was it archived anywhere ?

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 05:10 pm, nicholas economos wrote:

> Ok, I went kite flying yesterday. I couldn't be in town but I am
    > interested in knowing what happened at PostMasters yesterday. So, who
    > staged Mouchette?
    > thanks,
    > nicholas
    > + ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gniht ym tup
  • MTAA | Mon Apr 21st 2003 2:14 p.m.
    I'll post some pics tomorrow as well as some of the Jodi opening tonight.

>would love to know what happened as well -
    >try as i might, i couldn't get into the web broadcast
    >was it archived anywhere ?
    >On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 05:10 pm, nicholas economos wrote:
    >> Ok, I went kite flying yesterday. I couldn't be in town but I am
    >>interested in knowing what happened at PostMasters yesterday. So,
    >>who staged Mouchette?
    >> thanks,
    >> nicholas

<twhid>
    </twhid>
  • nicholas economos | Mon Apr 21st 2003 3:10 p.m.
    thanks t.whid, I thought you may have some pics but do I have to wait to find out who Mouchette might be? BTW, good article about JODI you forwarded from the Times. wish I could be there too!
    nicholas

> I'll post some pics tomorrow as well as some of the Jodi opening
    > tonight.
    > >would love to know what happened as well -
    > >try as i might, i couldn't get into the web broadcast
    > >was it archived anywhere ?
    > >On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 05:10 pm, nicholas economos wrote:
    > >> Ok, I went kite flying yesterday. I couldn't be in town but I am
    > >>interested in knowing what happened at PostMasters yesterday. So,
    > >>who staged Mouchette?
    > >> thanks,
    > >> nicholas
    > --
    > <twhid>
    > http://www.mteww.com
    > </twhid>
  • MTAA | Mon Apr 21st 2003 3:19 p.m.
    i'm afraid you do have to wait... i don't have the usb cable for my
    camera, forgot it at home, so i can't post the pics :-(

i didn't take any photos of mouchette however. it will be nicer when
    i can post with the photos and make one overall report of the net art
    happenings in nyc.

take care

>thanks t.whid, I thought you may have some pics but do I have to
    >wait to find out who Mouchette might be? BTW, good article about
    >JODI you forwarded from the Times. wish I could be there too!
    >nicholas
    >> I'll post some pics tomorrow as well as some of the Jodi opening
    >> tonight.
    >> >would love to know what happened as well -
    >> >try as i might, i couldn't get into the web broadcast
    >> >was it archived anywhere ?
    >> >
    >> >On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 05:10 pm, nicholas economos wrote:
    >> >
    >> >> Ok, I went kite flying yesterday. I couldn't be in town but I am
    >> >>interested in knowing what happened at PostMasters yesterday. So,
    >> >>who staged Mouchette?
    >> >> thanks,
    >> >> nicholas

<twhid>
    </twhid>
  • nicholas economos | Mon Apr 21st 2003 6:17 p.m.
    Thanks, I suppose exercising patience can be a character building experience. No pics of Mouchette may be hard to take though...please be sure to photo the dynamic duo if they are at Eyebeam tonight.
    Best,
    nicholas

> i'm afraid you do have to wait... i don't have the usb cable for my
    > camera, forgot it at home, so i can't post the pics :-(
    > i didn't take any photos of mouchette however. it will be nicer when
    > i can post with the photos and make one overall report of the net art
    > happenings in nyc.
    > take care
    > >thanks t.whid, I thought you may have some pics but do I have to
    > >wait to find out who Mouchette might be? BTW, good article about
    > >JODI you forwarded from the Times. wish I could be there too!
    > >nicholas
    > >> I'll post some pics tomorrow as well as some of the Jodi opening
    > >> tonight.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> >would love to know what happened as well -
    > >> >try as i might, i couldn't get into the web broadcast
    > >> >was it archived anywhere ?
    > >> >
    > >> >On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 05:10 pm, nicholas economos wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> >> Ok, I went kite flying yesterday. I couldn't be in town but I
    > am
    > >> >>interested in knowing what happened at PostMasters yesterday.
    > So,
    > >> >>who staged Mouchette?
    > >> >> thanks,