Graduate school comparisons
I'm very shortly going to be making a decision about where to go to graduate school, and I would really appreciate any help from the community in clarifying my choices. My (rather eclectic) interests are in
- information architecture and design
- interactive artwork (especially work which deals with the experience of how ideas, data, objects, etc. are interrelated)
- performance and technology
The three programs I have applied to are:
- Parsons: MFA in Design and Technology
- NYU: Interactive Telecommunications Program
- Hunter College: MFA in Integrated Media Arts
I would GREATLY appreciate any feedback about these programs - comments about faculty, curriculum, individual experiences, general impresssions - basically anything that would help me get a better sense of what I'm deciding between. I need to decided before May 1st, so the sooner the better!
Thank you so much!