C:Art:Media is an international two-year master’s programme aimed at students committed to a contemporary art practice using digital media in the realization of their work. The strength of C:Art:Media lies in the ambition to take the relation between art and technology to its fullest potential. Depending on the students’ ambitions and interests they can choose to take either a Master of Science or a Master of Fine Arts Degree.
- The C:Art:Media programme is situated in the city of Göteborg, Sweden. It is a collaboration between Valand School of Fine Arts and the IT University of Göteborg.
- Both students with a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, or the equivalent, are encouraged to apply.
- The C:Art:Media programme can result in either a Master of Fine Arts or a Master of Science degree, depending on the nature of the student’s exam work.
- C:Art:Media is tuition free.
- All courses and administration are conducted in English.
February 1st- for students that need to apply for a visa, which includes applicants from outside the EU/EEC.
April 15th - for students that do not have to apply for a visa, which includes applicants within the EU/EEC or applicants that already have a Swedish visa.
Read more about C:Art:Media and the application process at the C:Art:Media webpage.
Arne Kjell Vikhagen
Valand School of Fine Arts | IT-University of Göteborg