Deadline: June 30, 2014
The Lumen Prize Exhibition, the global award and exhibition tour for digitally created art, opens its call for entries opens 1 April 2014 and closes 30 June 2014.
There are seven prizes to be won:
• The Lumen Prize Winner - £3000
• The Lumen Prize Silver - £1000
• The Lumen Prize Bronze - £750
• The Founder’s Prize - £250
• People’s Choice Award - £250
• The Lumen Animate Award - £250 (special award for animation, in Partnership with Animate Projects)
• The Creative Coding Award - £250 (special award for Creative Coding & Programming, in partnership with Artists & Algorists)
The 25 exhibition works, including the 7 prize winners, will be part of a global exhibition tour that will visit Athens, Cardiff, Amsterdam, NYC and London.
Photo-montage, photo-manipulation, iPad art, iPhoneography, creative coding, interactive installation, glitch art, HTML/CSS art, web based art, animation, moving image, digital collage, app art, digital sculpture, 3D rendering… show us what you’ve got.
1 entry fee costs US$40 and allows the submission of 2 works. A percentage of each entry fee goes to our partner charity Peace Direct.
Go to www.lumenprize.com to register now!