In the Fall, photoFEAST hosts an exhibition of undergraduate photography from the following New York City colleges: Cooper Union, La Guardia Community College, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York University, School of Visual Arts, New School University, Hunter College, and Pratt Insitute. FEAST is a pin-up, salon style show. Everyone is invited to participate, and all photographic based work is accepted.
Submissions for the Fall 2008 FEAST exhibition are now being accepted. All photographic work is accepted as long as it fits within each student's alloted 36" by 36" space. You may drop off submissions to the Parsons photo office located on the fifth floor of 66 5th Avenue between 13th and 12 Street until 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 20th. You may also come before 5 p.m. on the day of the show, November 21st, to hang your own work.
FEAST is a pin-up show, so please work prints only. No framed or matted work. If you plan on submitting or have any questions, please feel free to email us at photofeast @ gmail.com The Fall 2008 FEAST exhibition will be held on the evening of Friday, November 21, 2008 from 6 to 9 p.m.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Submit your prints to the Parsons Photo Office on the 5th floor of 66 Fifth Avenue between 12th and 13th Street. You can submit as many images as you like, as long as they fit within the allotted 36" x 36" space.
2. -OR- Hang your work the day of the exhibition, November 21st, before 5 P.M. We will provide hanging materials.
3. Please fill out the contract before hand. You can download it here:http://photofeast.org/feast/
4. You must be an undergraduate student at one of the following New York City schools: Cooper Union, La Guardia Community College, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York University, School of Visual Arts, New School University, Hunter College, and Pratt Insitute.
5. After the exhibition is over, we will hold works for up to a week. They will be available for pick-up in the Parsons photo office on the 5th floor of 66 Fifth Avenue. You may also take your work on the night of the exhibition, November 21st, after 9:00 P.M.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT TO BE A PART OF THIS SHOW. ALL WORK IS ACCEPTED.