Call for Posters – Cyberworlds 2013
Conference: October 21-23, 2013, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan
Poster submission : 8th July, 2013
Please submit 1 page abstract through the submission page:
All accepted posters will be included in the conference proceedings to be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and submitted to the IEEE Xplore and Computer Society digital libraries.
Best posters will receive awards from our supporters.
All poster presenters will have the opportunity to give a one-minute description of their work during a poster fast-forward session and to have one-on-one dialogue and small group discussion at an interactive poster session. Posters will be displayed throughout the conference. Tables and access to electrical power will be provided upon request.
We solicit poster proposals on work in progress, student projects, non-traditional researches in any areas related to Cyberworlds.
The topics covered by Cyberworlds 2013 will include but are not limited to
- Networked and shared virtual worlds
- Virtual collaborative spaces
- Shape modeling for cyberworlds
- Virtual humans and avatars
- Multimodal interaction and rendering
- Computer vision for augmented and mixed reality
- Cognitive informatics
- Brain-computer interfaces
- Affective computing
- Social computing
- Online communities
- E-learning in cyberworlds
- Multi-user web games
- Art and heritage in cyberspace, cyber-museums
- Cyberethics and cyberlaws
- Welfare in cyberworlds
- Data mining and warehousing in cyberworlds
- Visual analytics in cyberworlds