Visible Verse Festival 2012 Call for Entries and Official Guidelines:
• VVF seeks videopoems with a 12 minutes maximum duration.
• Works will be judged by their innovation, cohesion and literary merit. The ideal videopoem is a wedding of word and image, the voice seen as well as heard.
• Please do not send documentaries as they are outside the featured genre.
• Either official language of Canada is acceptable, though if the video is in French, an English-dubbed or-subtitled version is required. Videopoems may originate in any part of the world.
• Please submit by sending the URL for your videopoem along with a brief bio, full name, and contact information to email@example.com. There is no official application form nor entry fee.
DEADLINE: Aug. 1, 2012
For more information contact Artistic Director Heather Haley at: firstname.lastname@example.org