The AC Institute, a non-profit gallery in Chelsea, NY, is now accepting submissions for experimental video art from around the globe for the upcoming exhibition year (starting September 2014). Videos will be featured for two week exhibitions and projected on a large wall. Any subject or theme is welcome. You may submit more than one video.
Please submit your video project to email@example.com.
• We will ONLY accept video submissions as a URL on YouTube, Vimeo or your artist website.
• Must be a single-channel video work.
• Email us a SINGLE PDF with a brief description (300 words or less) of the work, a link to the work clearly showcased at the top of the PDF, and a CV.
• Put VIDEO SUBMISSION in the subject line.
• The deadline for submissions is May 29, 2014.
547 WEST 27th Street #210
NY, New York 10001
United States of America