Leonardo Electronic Almanac in collaboration with Goldsmiths College in occasion of the Watermans’ International Festival of Digital Art 2012 announces a special issue titled Touch and Go.
This issue will explore the role interactivity and participation, as well as light art and new media approaches to the public space, may play in fostering engagement and shared forms of participation.
We would like to welcome papers relevant to the following themes:
- Interactivity and audience engagement (art, technology and participation)
- New media geographies and technology
- New Media art and illusion: physical interaction & perception
- Sound and gesture in New Media Art
- Gender, sport and technology
- Art in Virtual Reality / virtual spaces and game-space as artistic medium