The International Computer Music Conference Workshops: Call For Proposals
-- Deadline: March 15th --
The International Computer Music Conference (ICMC) is now accepting proposals for workshops. These workshop events focus on the development of extended computer music techniques and knowledge through demonstrations, hands-on learning, and tutorials with a special emphasis on physical computing and building things. The topics of these events can range from demonstration of software techniques, physical modeling, design of hardware, specialist techniques, circuit bending, hardware hacking, software programming, physical computing, real-time sound synthesis/analysis, DSP, development of new musical instruments. Workshops will be open to enrollment from the general public, creating learning experiences between conference participants and visitors to the ICMC community. As a general rule, the workshops should relate to the topics of the conference. These events are a good place to continue dialog generated by the conference presentations and explore topics in greater detail with and emphasis on interaction.
* Understand that the presenter(s) are responsible for publishing any workshop proceedings if desired and should engage in the promotion of their event amongst own networks.
* Workshop/Tutorials will be held May 29-31 and June 6-7.
* Workshop/Tutorials may be canceled or combined if there is inadequate participation
* Workshop prices will be determined based upon duration of the proposed workshop
* Revenues from workshop enrollment will be split between the presenter and ICMC after expenses
* Details regarding materials fees and reimbursement will be handled after selections are made
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM: