Polymer: Contemporary Video Art / Experimental Video at the Hunter Museum of American Art, exhibited by SEED
October 20, 2006
Call for Entries:
DEADLINE: September 15, 2006, postmarked.
Entry Fee: $15.00.
This show will be digitally projected from DVD onto a screen in sequential order.
- Work by US Artists or non-US artists working/living in the US
- Work completed in or after 2004
- 15 minutes or less (10 or less preferred)
- Video-based work is preferred but film-to-video work will also be considered. We are seeking work in which video is treated as a medium, not a cheaper alternative to film.
- Open to: narrative; non-narrative; experimental; animation; short documentary; super short; microcinema; work that is less likely or unlikely to be screened at a conventional film festival.
- Work must use original soundtrack or use of non-original soundtrack must be explained in the synopsis/Statement about the work.
DVD, NTSC, Regions 0 or 1
Synopsis/Statement about the work (3 sentences to 150 words)
Artist bio, CV optional
$15 check made out to The Hunter Museum of American Art
Please send DVD, entry form, and fee to:
c/o Adam Trowbridge
658 Gurley Street
Chattanooga, TN 37405