Creative Capital is looking for a detail-oriented technology professional to support organization-wide web-based initiatives. The Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the design, upkeep and/or production of web-based projects as well as the development of new web-based initiatives to support new programmatic or administrative efforts.
Position requires proficiency across multiple software platforms (Microsoft Office X, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Filemaker Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS X, Subversion, and basic experience using the Mac Terminal) and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will also be able to bring fresh thinking about how to evolve and extend the reach of organizational activities through innovative web-based solutions.
Candidates must have extensive web-based work experience for an arts or non-profit organization. Position will be 32-hours per week and includes full benefits.
Specific responsibilities include:
I - Oversees the design, upkeep and/or production of web-based projects including:
- Quarterly e-newsletter, eppeals and evites
- Tech Support to grant applicants
- Build and support websites built on the WordPress platform
II - Responsible for the research and implementation new online initiatives including:
- Graphics production (including some printed materials) using Creative Capital templates
- Working with third-party programmers to implement changes and developments to the custom-built CMS system and serving as liaison between programmer consultants and staff
- Works with Database manager to ensure integration between in-house database and website
III - Research, implementation, and troubleshooting of online software (including cloud file-sharing, project management, email solutions and back-up systems)
- Works with Artist Services, External Affairs and Professional Development teams on projects
- Works with Director of External Affairs to ensure that projects meet budgets and deadlines
- Maintains in-office network, including Internet and Wi-Fi connections
- Maintains in-office computers, including hardware, and software updates; provides general tech-support to staff as needed
- Keeps abreast of organizational needs & uses technology to improve Creative Capital’s efficiency
- Proficiency in the following software: Microsoft Office X, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Filemaker Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS X, Subversion, and basic experience using the Mac Terminal.
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay within project budgets
- Ability to multi-task and see multiple projects to completion at once, working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate organizational needs into web-based solutions, including creating site-maps and wireframes.
Position available June 2012.
Please send a cover letter and resume, including salary requirements, to:
Director, External Affairs
65 Bleecker Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10012
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. For more information on Creative Capital, visit, creative-capital.org
65 Bleecker Street, 7th Floor
New York, New York 10012
United States of America