• Tickets: £100 plus VAT, free to planning authority staff
• Booking: www.eventelephant.com/EvolutionintheTownandCountry
Every year, the Government's Housing Design Awards judges review hundreds of schemes shortly after obtaining planning permission. This expert seminar offers an introduction to entries that the judges picked out as providing solutions for layout and planning issues currently facing the development industry.
• What changes are in the housing production pipeline?
• How is layout creating apartment density with fewer costs?
• What's changing in designs about to go on site in England?
This is the first chance to hear from the design and development teams behind six exceptional schemes and interrogate what is coming out of the ground this year and next – from urban house types for estate regeneration to Garden City-type retirement villages to organic rural layouts.
Great Russell Street
London , WC1B 3DG
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland