Don't Just Think About it. Experience it.
The Fast Forward Student Exhibit + Interactive Sessions at The Centre for Creative Communications, Centennial College on Saturday, April 25, 2009 gives YOU the opportunity to discover a new world of creative career possibilities in Communications, Media and Design.
Everyone is WELCOME. Admission is FREE.
Attend one of these FREE workshops:
• Animation Basics: Digital Sculpture
• Journalism 101: From The Centre to CNN
• HDTV Studio: The Future of TV
• Life Drawing for Beginners: Your career in visual arts starts here
• Visual Arts Portfolio Workshop: How to get NoTIceD!
• Advertising: Creating the 'Killer' Campaign
• Motion Graphics 101: Design for today and tomorrow
And more. See outstanding student work and visual displays from our art and design, advertising, animation, game design and interactive digital media programs.
Date: Saturday April 25, 2009
Time: 1 - 4 p.m.
Location: The Centre for Creative Communications, Centennial College, Toronto, Canada
This event is ideal for recent high school and university graduates, those thinking of a career change, parents, teachers, and the general public. Everyone is welcome.
For advanced registration or to book large groups, student tours and visits, please contact Paul Koidis at email@example.com. Walk-in visitors also welcome.