On December 20, 2008 from 7pm - 10pm, Over The Opening (OTO) is pleased to present new works by Michael Sarff.
10 More Awkward Metaphors for Sex and Death (The OTO Holiday Show)
1. Live Dramatic Reading (Princess Leia's Hologram Message)
2. Live Dramatic Reading (Disconnection of HAL 9000's Higher Functions)
3. Group Assemble (Home Brewed Black Play-Doh)
4. Group Assemble (Puzzle of Google Map of Puzzle Location)
5. Give Away (edition of Tyvek Jump Suits)
6. Give Away (5 Paintings of Market Collapse Charts and 5 Paintings of Birth Rates Charts)
7. Wheat Paste Posters of 6 Word Cliches (Youth Is Wasted On The Young x10 )
8. Wheat Paste Posters of 6 Word Cliches (Let The Punishment Fit The Crime x10 )
9. Screen (1 Hour Sunset 90 Degrees Counter Clockwise - Summer 08)
10. Screen (1 Hour Sunrise 90 Degrees Clockwise - Winter 08)
LEIA: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
HAL: Hey, Dave, what are you doing?
December 20, 2008 7 - 10PM
Over The Opening (aka MTAA's studio)
60 N. 6th St. (2nd flr)
more info: http://www.tinjail.com/over_the_opening/