It’s David and Goliath time! New technologies mean small players can now make a marketing impact traditionally reserved for big-budget big-business. What do these unprecedented developments mean for you?
- learn new marketing skills and update existing ones
- look at real world marketing examples
- explore current trends in online marketing technology
- check out future technological developments
- Go Mobile: Chris Mills, Developer Relationship Manager, Opera Software
- DIY? : Basheera Khan, writer, photographer, wannabe geek & Simon Cotton, Managing Director, View Creative
- Informal Networking ! guided by the northern bloc team in partnership with the Welsh Assembly Government’s Local Supplier Development Project
- Mark Boulton, Creative Director, Mark Boulton Design
- Tom Kay & Ernest Capbert, Finisterre
- Richard Ishida, Internationalization Activity Lead, W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Book now! FREE but advance booking essential.
Further details and online booking: http://www.bloc.org.uk/cgi-bin/showbig.cgi?id=92
Venue: Venue Cymru, Llandudno, North Wales LL30 1BB