Recent dramatic developments in online technologies have brought us together for social, business and educational purposes. Think Facebook, Flickr, De.li.cio.us, Wikipedia, WordPress and Blogger. Think again on Open Source, Crowdsourcing and Citizen Science. But is this just part of a wider change in society?
- receive practical advice for your business and social networks
- get clued-in to the critical debate on business benefits and privacy issues
- experience real world networking with practitioners, businesses and students
- An introduction to Social Media: Matthew Yeomans, Director, Custom Communications
- Getting Creative with Linux: North Wales Linux User’s Group
Speed Networking in partnership with the Welsh Assembly Government’s Local Supplier Development Project
- Peter Westwood, Lead Developer for Wordpress
- Keir Whitaker, Head of Future of Mobile, Carsonified
- Tarek Cheniti, Saïd Business School, Oxford University
Book now! FREE but advance booking essential.
Further details and online booking:
Venue: Venue Cymru, Llandudno, North Wales LL30 1BB